To demonstrate Thai Society and the ways of life in every period that full of human ignorance (love, greed, anger and mindlessness) by caricature of Thais who indulge in the evil path through the traditional Thai painting.
October 25, 1974, Samutsakorn, Thailand.
27 / 4 Moo 1 Bangyaprak, Muang, Samutsakorn, 74000, Thailand.
- Watsrisutraram Primary School
- Secondary School Certificate, Samutsakorn Witthayalai
- B.F.A. Thai Art, Faculty of Painting Sculpture and Graphic Arts, Silpakorn University
- Studying Master of Arts in Cultural Management, College of Innovative Education, Thammasat University, Bangkok
Certificated of Recognition Art Exhibition of Thailand Art Award 2000 by Phillip Morris
1st Prize, Gold Medal, Tradition Art Section, the 23rd Bua Luang Exhibition of Paintings, 1999
- Misiem Yip Int Soi's Scholarship Supported, Bangkok.
- Boon Rawd Brewery Co.,Ltd.'s Scholarship Supported, Bangkok.
4th Thai IV Group at the National Gallery Chao - Fah, Bangkok.
- Art Exhibiton of Thailand Art Award 2000 by Phillip Morris Group, Bangkok.
- 24th Bua Luang Art Exhibition of Painting, Musical Art Center, Bangkok.
- Thai Farmers Bank Painting Competition in the Celebration on the Auspicious Occasion of His Majesty the King's 6th Cycle Birthday Anniversary 5th December 1999, Thai Farmers Bank Head office Bangkok.
- Contemporary Art Exhibition Promoted by Thai Farmers Bank, Bangkok.
- 23rd Bua Luang Art Exhibition of Paintings, Musical Art Center, Bangkok.
- 3rd Thai IV Group, Bangkok.
Art Thesis Exhibition by Graduating Class of Faculty of Painting Sculpture and Graphic Arts, Silpakorn University, Bangkok.
2nd Thai IV Group, Bangkok.
1st Thai IV Group, Bangkok.
Student Group, the Faculty of Painting Sculpture and Graphic Arts, Silpakorn University, Bangkok.