- 1995 : BFA in Painting, Silpakorn University
- 2000 : (certificated) Ecole Nationale Superieure Des Beaux-Arts, Paris, France. (studio Christian BOLTANSKI), Scholarship from The French Government
- 2001 : MFA in Painting, Silpakorn University
“Thai – Italian Art Space” , Bangkok Thailand
1. Cite international des Arts, Paris France in 1999
Studio Center. Vermont USA in 2000
3. Cite international des Arts, Paris France in 2001
Solo and group exhibition :
- “Exhibition Thai-Japanese” at The Thai Red Cross Charity , Queen Sirikit convention hall, Bangkok
- “Hold them high” at the gallery of Painting Sculpture and Graphic arts ,Silpakorn University.
- “Porte Ouverte”; at the Cite International des Arts, Paris ,France
- Artist du Monde at Gallery Bernanos , Paris France in 2000
- “Face and Body” at The Art Center , Silpakorn University
- Scopolamine Project 1st -5th Bangkok Thailand
- “True” at the National Gallery of Thailand, Bangkok.
- "BOUND" at All Season Building, Wireless Road, Bangkok.
- “BIND” at H Gallery, Bangkok.
- author " For the guys who making art" Fine Art magazine